Limited time only… If you’ve been thinking about one-on-one coaching, there’s never been a better time!
On A Personal Note…
The REAL Living Method is the result of a personal crusade for personal growth and wellness. Thirty years ago, I made a choice to live more intentionally so that I could cultivate a more fulfilling life and reach higher level goals. I knew I had to change many old thinking habits and get real with where I was and where I wanted to be. As the years progressed and my life evolved, I knew I would continue on this quest until my final breath. I began using the same truths to help my coaching and counseling clients, and the results have been extraordinary. This is my life’s work and I’m both excited and grateful to share it with you! (Learn more about my quest for truth and growth, and the skills used by my clients and me, by listening to my podcast, blog posts, or the About Me page.)
Are you on a journey or a quest?
If you’re not pursuing wisdom, it’s just a journey.
This could be your next right step.
Begin your quest and a new chapter in your life.
I can help you get there.
Let’s do this!
Schedule your first session today!
Positive Choices Today That Will Empower You
For A Lifetime
Expect results. I’ve worked with thousands of individuals. My program works! We’ll begin with hope and inspiration, and immediately implement steps that produce stronger results with consistent attention. You will be provided with tools starting in your first session and begin to build an arsenal that will help you conquer any challenge. I will help you work through your situation by teaching you how to CRUSH your trials. And you’ll be able to use these strategies to work through future conflicts as well. The skills you learn will last a lifetime.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Choose to live intentionally.
Make positive choices today that will empower you for a lifetime.
Learn my proven method:
Four Keys for
I created these strategies in The REAL Living Method to help others learn skills to conquer real life issues. Like everyone, I have spent much of my adult life learning and failing and growing through fears, trials, and my share of poor choices. My growth began to deepen almost 30 years ago as a young woman when I started to pay attention to the things I discovered that worked, and the tools I picked up that were helpful. Likewise, I learned to stop wasting time on the things that don’t produce results (I wish I had learned that in my early adult years!). My studies in graduate school and my work as a professional counselor further equipped me to help others. I share tools that can help you move forward…through your conflict (or chaos, or crisis), through your trials and decision-making…and help you press on with newly-discovered confidence that can last a lifetime. The best part? This is not difficult. The tools are easy to learn.
I’m passionate about this stuff, and I love to see others succeed. Do you lack motivation? No problem; I’m a great motivator! If it’s inspiration you need, that’s easy. And you don’t have to do this alone. Moving forward in a positive direction begins with one simple choice. But that’s your choice to make (I can’t do that for you). So, are you ready to take your first step and move from where you are to where you want to be?
Personal growth and strength
- Balance leads to wholeness.
- Healthy boundaries lead to a healthier you.
- A positive fortress is constant, dependable support.
We cannot always control our circumstances but we are in control of our response. Unfortunately, we all have automatic responses we have developed since childhood, which can lead to unwanted results. I help individuals struggling in various areas of life, many tired and burdened with stress, perhaps overwhelmed. But starting today you can change that!
Change the outcome of your story…
You can make decisions that will change the outcome of your story, beginning with this current chapter in your life.
Counseling isn’t necessary for everyone. But everyone benefits from coaching, which is widely used and increasingly popular today.
Here are some questions and challenges that can be conquered with the help of an experienced life coach:
- Do you feel “stuck” in a situation (or relationship), and would like to move forward?
- Are you in a crisis and feel like your situation is hopeless?
- Do you suffer from low self-esteem or lack confidence?
- Does your life feel chaotic and out of control?
- Do you need to set healthy boundaries for yourself?
- Are you tired and wish you could find the motivation to take positive steps in your life?
- Do you dream of someday living your dream, instead of just dreaming about it?
- Are you in need of a change, and perhaps aren’t sure what that change is?
- Would you like to rid your life of negative energy and become a more positive person?
- Have you ever asked, “What is my purpose for life?”
- Are you lacking contentment?
- Do you know your God-given gifts?
- Would you like to change careers and look forward to going to work every day?
- Are you doing the same old thing repeatedly and desiring different results?
- Is there an area of your life you know is in need of change, but you need accountability and guidance to help you achieve it?
Allow me to help you. Make a decision to move forward!
Think. Act. Grow.
- via Phone
- via Skype (or Face-Time)
- In person sessions located in Plymouth, Indiana (waitlist may apply)
- Each session complete in under one hour
- Lock in your weekly session times in advance (available timeslots go quickly!)
- Phone or Skype/Face-Time sessions (especially in the AM) have less (or no) waiting times
- For clients who choose to schedule week-by-week, there is no guarantee you will have a session when you want it (or on a weekly basis). Sessions are scheduled first come first served.
SESSIONS & FEES
CONTACT GERI for more info or to inquire about available appointment times.